The Electricity Company of Ghana (ECG) has partnered with an indigenous Ghanaian firm POBAD International to install electric vehicle (EV) charging systems across Ghana.
- Gee Double S – Cash Out Season [Prod by DKeezy] | OneMuzikGh
- Suraj Hero – Ride or Die [Prod by Tubhani Muzik] | OneMuzikGh
- GDogg Dagaati – Tomorrow [Mixed by Alien Beats] OneMuzikGh
- Bwoywan ft Stunner – Baamusansuba [Prod by Wizzy Beat] | OneMuzikGh
- OMG: Shatta Wale Gives Hint Of Sparking A Beef With Stonebwoy (Photo) | OneMuzikGh
According to a statement issued by the power distribution company, the move is intended to shed light on the introduction and usage of electric vehicle modules to Ghanaian consumers.